How to repair damage photo
Photo restoration, repair and retouching is highly demanded nowadays. As modern technologies allow us to do everything digitally, we are trying to preserve the old family photos and save them from possible damage.
The easiest way to do so is use photo repair software. We are happy to introduce Photo Retoucher by SoftOrbits, a unique tool to repair damaged photos. Did you ever know you can restore old photos, remove unwanted objects from photo and retouch portraits in only a few clicks?
HereвЂ™s how Photo Retoucher works when it comes to photo restoration, repair and retouching:
- Upload one or more images you want to restore using the Add Files(s) button;
- Select Spot Remover tool to automatically remove noise and spots;
- Select Scratch Remover tool to remove scratches; you can also manually remove scratches using Marker tool with enabled Deselect option;
- Select Concealer Brush tool to remove possible artifacts and restore damaged parts;
- Save the restored photo when you are satisfied with the results; to choose the target format, click the вЂњSave asвЂќ button: available are BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, MNG, ICO, TIFF, TGA, PCX, WBMP, JP2, JPC, PGX, RAS, PNM or SKA formats.
Step-by-step tutorials on damaged photo repair, restoration and retouching are available on Photo Retoucher official website for free. Also, you can learn how to use Photo Retoucher by reading the built-in Help guide (Help вЂ“ Contents) or by watching the online demo.
Other Articles and TutorialsPhoto restorationRetouch photo tutorialCommercial retouchingRetouch old photographsBest photo repair software
Try SoftOrbits Photo Retoucher Now!
SoftOrbits Photo Retoucher can perfect your photos, making you want to frame them and hang on a wall. Here's how.
Buy Now Download