How to retouch old photos
One day you will certainly have an idea to scan all the old family photos and probably even create a family photobook. But, to do this, you have to make sure that all the old photographs are in excellent conditions.
Of course, you can spend hundreds of dollars on restoration offered by printing and photo service, but we suggest you first try Photo Retoucher. Having been developed by SoftOrbits, this is a unique tool designed for old photo retouching.
Unlike professional software like Adobe Photoshop and the like, Photo Retoucher makes retouching old photos a quick and easy task. All you need to do to retouch old photos using SoftOrbits retoucher is:
- Use Add Files(s) or Add Folder controls to add one or more photos
- Use Spot Remover tool to remove noise and spots
- Use Scratch Remover tool to remove scratches automatically or
- Use Marker tool with enabled Deselect option to manually remove scratches
- Use Concealer Brush tool to remove possible artifacts and restore damaged parts.
- Save the photo when you happy with the results using the "Save as" button
Try Photo Retoucher now!
Other Articles and TutorialsPhoto restoration techniquesPhotos retouchDamaged photos repair softwareSoftware for restoring old photosFace retouch software
Try SoftOrbits Photo Retoucher Now!
SoftOrbits Photo Retoucher can perfect your photos, making you want to frame them and hang on a wall. Here's how.
Buy Now Download